::: Language Proficiency Center :::
Providing the future with staff with advanced language skills that enable them to live and integrate into developed societies.
Strengthening the language skills of university students, with a focus on the English language.
- Providing the opportunity for those wishing to master the basic language skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) in a language other than their mother tongue, with a focus on teaching the basic linguistic rules necessary for the exact use of the language, within the internal framework of the university and reaching the local, regional and international community.
- Focusing on preparing university students to master the English language.
Focusing on preparing an intensive training program for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
Offering training courses to prepare for postgraduate admission exams such as TOEFL and IELTS.
- Giving the opportunity to faculty members and employees at the university to master the language skills in the English language in addition to the rules, official correspondence, methods of publishing scientific papers, and others.
- Using technology in teaching different languages to introduce students to the latest programs in the market.
- Access to establishing sources of information rich in specialized references in linguistics and language teaching and learning.
Mastering another language opens up a world of new opportunities.
ISU considers multilingual acquisition as an essential component of its educational model, leading to success in both work and study. The Language Proficiency Center helps students develop their multilingual communication skills to help them thrive in the international job market.
The Language Proficiency Center at ISU is proud to offer students the possibility to study a wide range of languages, including English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish. With a large variety of options, our students are able to customize their academic path to meet their future career plans and goals.
Language proficiency track
Develop the English skills you need for a successful international job
Studying at ISU means that once you graduate, you will be immersed in an international environment and have to face challenges on a global scale. In order to prepare you for the real world and avoid language restrictions, our Bachelors are delivered entirely in English. For those who need to improve their language skills in order to study in their natural and international language and graduate with a proficiency level in the language, we offer a special pathway during the first year.